All Discussions Tagged 'ethical' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethically sourced brand Snazzy offering £25 voucher!

We’re conducting a survey to learn more about your shopping habits and how interested you are in bohemian-chic style products! We wan…

Started by natasha kotran

0 Feb 1, 2017

Eco Friendly Clothing Fabric Label Manufacturers in England

I am looking for any UK companies that manufacture clothing labels (woven or printed) using sustainable materials and take fairly small run…

Started by Lilia Yip

10 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Oasis Lather

Looking for Manufacturers in the EU to make recycled organic hoodies that are ethically certified at reasonable price

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Manufacturers in the UK or EU that are Fair Wear certified (or similar) and use organic cotton and recycle…

Started by Emma Bell

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by HempTailor

Introducing Run by Rural: Handcrafted by Master Artisans

June 20, 2014 Run by Rural partners with r…

Started by Run By Rural

0 Jul 5, 2014

Recycled Tuna Leather - Khogy

Hello world! At Khogy we make beautiful hand made shoes & bags from discarded Tuna skins. Check us out! www.khogy.com We recently finis…

Started by Khogy

0 Nov 19, 2013

Ethical Consumption!

Hi peeps! It would mean the world to me if you could answer a quick survey as I'm writing my dissertation on Ethical consumption!  Just pre…

Started by Penelope Mehlum

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Daisy Beckham

Ethical Fashion Market Report for my dissertation research

Hello, My name is Allegra Ghiloni and I am currently writing my dissertation about the future of the ethical fashion market and what facto…

Started by Allegra Ghiloni

0 Jan 29, 2013

Tell us your stories, promote your fair trade apparel supply and production businesses!

Donate Design has a new blog to tell the stories of communities producing textile, apparel, jewelry and accessory supplies and manufacturin…

Started by Bel Esprit

7 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by NyThreadTrend

Using Technology to Boost Ethical/Sustainable Credentials

Dear forum members, How are your businesses currently using technology to be more sustainable? Ethical sourcing and labour practises are o…

Started by CBS Fashion

0 Oct 29, 2012

Aritisan Cooperatives and Fair Trade Communities - Benefit from Donated Design to build your businesses

Bel Esprit, the online showroom for ethical fashion has launched two programs to assist community cooperatives. Bel Esprit's Donate Design…

Started by Bel Esprit

0 Aug 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service