EFF BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
: APPLY NOW
FIRST CONSULTATION ON 14TH JULY
Any business or organisation working in the fashion and textiles sector (including clothing, shoes, accessories, textiles and jewellery), can apply to become an EFF business member.
The first consultation will be held 14th July 2009, places are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Applicants that meet the criteria of The Mandate
but unavailable for a consultation on 14th July, will be reserved for upcoming consultation days (next consultation event - August).
Benefits of Business Membership Include:
· Annual consultation to develop and maintain a progressive ethical business
· EFF Ethical policy document and official status of your company as an EFF member
· Use of EFF logo on website and ethical policy documents (not on products)
· Listing and profile on the EFF Business Members Directory online
· Communication of members ethical practices to buyers and customers through members directory and EFF network
· Opportunity for promotion through EFF newsletters to our network of thousands, including buyers, industry and press, and consumer member network.
· Access to business members only part of the EFF network site
· Access to all Fashion Insider benefits
Need More Information?
Please Click for Further Information
on becoming an EFF Business Member