In response to high demand, EFF are re-launching Business Membership.
ABOUT BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Any business or organisation working in the fashion and textiles sector (including clothing, shoes, accessories, textiles and jewellery), can apply to become an EFF business member from £200 per year dependent on turnover.
Benefits of Business Membership:
· Annual consultation
· Ethical policy document and official member status
· Use of EFF logo on website and ethical policy documents (not on products)
· Profile on the EFF Business Members Directory
· Communication of practices to buyers and customers through directory and EFF network
· Opportunity for promotion through EFF newsletters
· Access to 'business members only' network
· Access to all The Source benefits
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Before applying please check the EFF Mandate
to ensure your business or organisation meets the minimum standards we require of business members.
2. Receive an application form
. Once the application form has been filled, please return it with a registration fee of £25.
Forms can be returned by post or email:
RichMix, Unit C02, 35-47 Bethnal Green Rd, London E16LA
The Registration fee can be paid online
or by cheque made out to the Ethical Fashion Forum and sent to the above address
The first consultation will be held 14th July 2009, sessions are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis. For applicants who cannot be seen on the 14th a session will be reserved on the next consultation day in August
Please click here
if you would like further information on business membership.