All Discussions Tagged '' (50)

← Back to Jobs - in collaboration with www.JustBetterJobs.com
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White Stuff seeks Ethical Sourcing and Technical Assistant

Ethical Sourcing & Technical Assistant This person will provide support to the Sourcing & Technical team. Working closely with ou…

Started by Ethical Fashion Forum

0 Sep 9, 2011

re-Collect fashion accessories: looking for outworkers

www.re-collect.net is a small company situated in Hamilton House on Stokes Croft in Bristol.We design and make a number of products but spe…

Started by katcha bilek

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by eva cammarata

Looking for Contributors for Online Mag

Ecologique Fashion is launching an online mag that is designed to educate an audience of approx 18-25 yr olds about the advancements in gre…

Started by Ecologique Fashion // REFIX

0 Jun 28, 2010

creative and eager graduate looking for internship

Hi all,   i am  looking for an internship (or paid work would be fantastic!) working for an ethical clothing company over the summer, prior…

Started by Joanna Corfield

0 Apr 26, 2010

Marketing Assistant (Internship)

Hi everyone,   I am a business school student and I am looking for an internship in marketing. I already did  three months internship for a…

Started by Lea NB

0 Feb 12, 2010

Work in HK, Japan, Russia or Europe

Hello, My name is Yvonne and I am searching for a job, with an ethical company, in design or the business side. I have graduated from F.I.D…

Started by Yvonne Noir

0 Sep 10, 2009

Print Manager wanted for Tanzania factory

We're looking for an experienced, enthusiastic print manager with years of experience in a large volume commercial screenprinters to consul…

Started by Prama Bhardwaj

0 Sep 10, 2009

Work in Africa.

I have 6 years experience in production and product development with high fashion brands. I am planning to break away sometime in the futur…

Started by Nicola Thornley

0 Jul 28, 2009

Anyone involved with ethical fashion needing an eager intern?

I am a BA Fashion Design student at the University of Westminster in London. I have just finished my second year of studies and have decide…

Started by Katie Lane

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Katie Lane

EFF are looking for enthusiastic fashion writers

Do you have a passion for fashion and a drive for journalism? The Ethical Fashion Forum is looking for talented interns to research reports…

Started by Ethical Fashion Forum

0 Jul 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service