webahandbag's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Just google it AND YOU CAN SEE ALOMOST ALL FABRIC SUPPLIERS. THAT IS WAHT I DO WHEN…"

webahandbag replied Dec 11, 2010 to Finding Fabric suppliers and Fabric Markets In India

7 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Dr. Binaya Bhusan Jena

"i am not in this line. but you can buy them online. Just google it and there will be…"

webahandbag replied Dec 8, 2010 to Is anybody selling Organic cotton or jersey? Preferably cut-offs?

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"you can meet your supply at www.alibaba.com. I get my handbagsupply from it. You can…"

webahandbag replied Dec 8, 2010 to Personalised fabric labels - with embroidered unique bar code/qr codes

7 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Britannia Packaging

"what do you mean? are you finding a partner or a suppoter?"

webahandbag replied Dec 8, 2010 to Authoring a Book on "Understanding Ethical & Green Fashion"

6 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dr. Binaya Bhusan Jena

"i am running my own handbag shop and i have never regestered. But after reading your…"

webahandbag replied Dec 5, 2010 to CSF FREE BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME - Be part of the next generation of socially and environmentally aware fashion businesses

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"Hello Andrews, i am Alice and i am selling all kinds of replica handbag like Hermes…"

webahandbag replied Dec 5, 2010 to Calling all fashion design talent!

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Sarah Andrews

"hi you can post some pictures of your design so we make can make sure wether somebod…"

webahandbag replied Dec 2, 2010 to Get in touch! Manufacturers and Creativity!

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Meghan Liao

"This the first time i came to know that all natural dye. So is there any deifference…"

webahandbag replied Dec 1, 2010 to INDIGO COTTON JERSEY

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by N.J.Bond

"Hi Ellie, you can post some pictures, thought the fiber sounds not bad. I really adm…"

webahandbag replied Nov 30, 2010 to Looking for innovative spinners and weavers

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by N.J.Bond

"that is especially true."

webahandbag replied Nov 29, 2010 to Lab testing suggestions for organic handmade range of kidswear?

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by webahandbag

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service