All Discussions Tagged 'green' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Green Shoe Brands that are Changing the Shoe Game

Ethical Shoes are something that I have found incredibly hard to come by. Because honestly many 'Green' shoes are just ugly and look as if…

Started by Noelle Lynne

1 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Crystal J Schneider

Hello!

My name is Matias - I am new on EFF.So I would like to introduce myself as a supplier for ORGANIC SILK FABRIC. and non-violent silk fabric.…

Started by Dr. Matias Langer

0 May 13, 2013

Invitation to THEKEY.TO, Event for Green Fashion, Sustainable Lifestyle and Culture in Berlin, January 2010

Dear members of the Ethical Fashion Network, Successfully launched in July 2009 THEKEY.TO – the international event for green fashion, sus…

Started by Prins

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Ethical Fashion Forum

China to shut textile mills and considers new eco tax

I'm encouraged by news from the Chinese government - to order the closure of over 2,000 companies in 18 different industries – including th…

Started by Jane A. Nelson

0 Jan 12, 2011

Contribution / model

Hello Creatives , I am looking forward to bring my contribution as a model / dancer for any particular project you might have .Based i…

Started by oliver chapusette

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by webahandbag

content

hey folks, i'm researching the topic of sustainability in general, and within the fasion industry in specific. i'm interested in all conten…

Started by jude clearwater

0 Apr 25, 2010

Fun Eco Fashion, Eco Aware Video.

What would happen if we added a little more Green? Please take a look at my fun video about how brightening surroundings that are usually…

Started by James McAloon

0 Apr 12, 2010

UKAWARE this year - Something for the ladies!! Come and exhibit with daisygreenmagazine.co.uk

Ok, UKAWARE is known as a great green ethical exhibition but aimed at boys right?Well, this year we are trying to change things. We are hos…

Started by Nicola Alexander

0 Mar 3, 2010

No Kak means No Shit: no waste, no pollution, no harm!

Designers affect the face and feel of our every day. The No Kak Campaign calls for the application of smart design ideas to ensure a better…

Started by Janine Johnston

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service