All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fashion Blogger's Sustainable Outfit Competition

Hi I am running a sustainable outfit competition through my sustainable fashion website style-is.co.uk with a prize of £100 of shoes vouche…

Started by Posh-swaps

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jelena Tosic

Looking for ethical brands/ retailers to sponsor an ethical outfit competition for fashion bloggers

I am running an ethical outfit competition  for fashion bloggers on my blog www.ethicalfashionblog.com The competition will launch on 14t…

Started by Posh-swaps

0 Mar 5, 2012

Looking for sponsors for a competition for UK fashion bloggers

Hi I am looking for ethical fashion prizes for a competition that I will be running for bloggers on my fashion blog www.ethicalfashionblog.…

Started by Posh-swaps

0 Oct 24, 2011

Call for Submissions: UK Fashion Designer

The British Council, Philippine fashion magazine Look and the Philippine Daily Inquirer are offering a UK designer the opportunity showcas…

Started by ADF

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by ADF

Exciting opportunity for a designer/brand to work with one of the UK's biggest retailers!

Hi all,   Just wanted to make sure you were all aware of the Ethical Fashion Forum's Innovation competition!  Applications have just opene…

Started by Victoria Waugh

0 Jun 1, 2010

No Kak means No Shit: no waste, no pollution, no harm!

Designers affect the face and feel of our every day. The No Kak Campaign calls for the application of smart design ideas to ensure a better…

Started by Janine Johnston

0 Nov 17, 2009

Student Competition - Fashioning the Future

Are you interested in fashion and sustainability? The Centre for Sustainable Fashion at LONDON COLLEGE OF FASHION are launching a great com…

Started by Anna Fitzpatrick

0 Oct 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service