Amsterdam International Fashion Week (AIFW) and the Dutch ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (LNV) have launched a competition in token of the international Year of Biodiversity; The Green Fashion Competition.
The Green Fashion Competition is a competition for entrepreneurs in the fashion industry, for individuals (and teams) with a vision of what the future of fashion should look like. The aim of the competition is to find the talented entrepreneurs in the industry who aim to create a fashion business while sustaining biodiversity.
Enrolment closes on September 30th, so don't be late!
Just in case you missed out on the most important part of the competition:
• First prize: €25.000
• Second prize: €15.000
• The eight finalists (announced on November the 25th 2010) will receive €1250 to spend on their two outfits and preparation for the grand finale (January 27th 2011)
• Workshops in Business & Creation
• A show during the 14th edition of AIFW in January 2011 (for the 8 finalists)
• Personal coaching and support
• Connection to the AIFW network
• Visibility within international sustainable magazine Sublime.
Add a Comment