We maintain privileged relationships – indeed veritable partnerships – with our clients based on consistency, mutual respect and confidence. Our philosophy can best be described by four key words: holistic, audacious, exclusive, prospective – providing a modern and avant-garde approach
• 100% dedication to rolling out quality denim: being the only fabric manufacturer in Pakistan who doesn’t make garments reinforces Kassim's commitment to stay ahead of the curve in both product integrity and product development
• The strength of working with a variety of both fast fashion and "denim purist" brands
• Heavy investment in product development : in the past two years Kassim has expanded its 3 folds and made a series of investments allowing the company to produce a wide range of Premium looking collections at affordable and attractive prices
• Premium looking collections at affordable and attractive prices.
• The strength of being vertical : owning its yarn spinning has proven to be a great strength in high fiber and yarn prices volatility
• Strategically located in Asia with fast and efficient access to ports to production centers in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, and the African continent
Career history / Company history:
Kassim Textiles, established in Karachi (Pakistan) in 1991 as a yarn spinner since 1991 Kassim expanded and entered into weaving in 1999, has since become a major resource in the region for high quality competitive low priced denim for high profile denim and fashion brands. The name of Kassim is synonymous with made-to-measure services, original, rhythmic, sensitive, generous and humanistic approach, friendly on pocket & affordable quality boasting enviable services.
You need to be a member of Ethical Fashion SOURCE Network to add comments!