I am in my second year of my course and the units I study such as garment technology; which I thoroughly enjoy, has made me realise how much I would like to expand my knowledge of this particular area. I am enthusiastic to become involved in the more ethical minded companiess within the fashion industry, after much research I did during a design project i recently undertook.
Career history / Company history:
Ba (Hons) Clothing Design and technology.
Manchester Metropolitan University
• Clothing technologies and materials
• Technology for specific development
• Pattern technology and Cad (Gerber)
• Design and Cad (Adobe illustrator, coral draw, Kalido)
National Diploma Art and Design
Lancaster and Morecambe
• Grade: Merit Merit Destinction
• ABC level 3 Life drawing: pass
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Ethical Fashion SOURCE Network to add comments!