All Discussions Tagged 'organic' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Earthpositive t-shirts wholesale

Hello, Can anyone help with any info on sourcing earthpositive t-shirts wholesale? If anyone can recommend suppliers that deliver to Europ…

Started by Dovetail Diseño

23 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Oasis Shirts

The source organic cotton

For our online magazine, Green This Season (see here: https://greenthisseason.com/magazine-blog ) we are looking for people that work with…

Started by Donna Darthuizen

1 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by sasha

Looking for organic T-shirt manufacturers In India

Hello, I am in the process of looking for a manufacturer to produce our custom garments using organic jersey cotton. Has anyone any recomm…

Started by Joe vine

0 Nov 15, 2014

Off-cuts of sweatshirt fleece from manufacturers Wanted!

Dear Manufacturers Worldwide, I am looking for factories who throw away a lot of sweatshirt fleece, perhaps if someone makes an order and…

Started by Emma Bell

0 Aug 20, 2014

Looking for Manufacturers in the EU to make recycled organic hoodies that are ethically certified at reasonable price

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Manufacturers in the UK or EU that are Fair Wear certified (or similar) and use organic cotton and recycle…

Started by Emma Bell

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by HempTailor

Calling designers in need of organic textiles

Hello ethical fashion colleagues I just wanted to let you know about our production of organic textiles, made in Burkina Faso, the first o…

Started by Heather Chaplet

0 Jan 9, 2014

I need your help!... Sourcing garment labels...

Hi, I'm brand new here and really hope someone can help! I'm producing my first small clothing collection in organic and fair trade cotton,…

Started by Emma Apple

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by tiyalian

US Regulations of Sustainable or Organic Fabrics

I was asked to give a presentation at a conference on US laws governing sustainable or organic textile manufacturing & farming.  The c…

Started by Rachel Fischbein

0 Jun 12, 2013

Hello!

My name is Matias - I am new on EFF.So I would like to introduce myself as a supplier for ORGANIC SILK FABRIC. and non-violent silk fabric.…

Started by Dr. Matias Langer

0 May 13, 2013

Made in Vietnam

Hello   I have recently moved to Vietnam and I am looking for Organic fabrics:- organic cotton, peace silk, bamboo, modal and tencel.   can…

Started by May Cortazzi

0 Jun 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service