All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was the last piece of ethical fashion you bought?

I ask this because it's such a challenge to make the commitment to ethical fashion and not be lured by cheap tricks while innocently going…

Started by Jen Djula

0 Sep 17, 2010

Contribution / model

Hello Creatives , I am looking forward to bring my contribution as a model / dancer for any particular project you might have .Based i…

Started by oliver chapusette

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by webahandbag

Design for the Nine West Spring Collection

Design for the Nine West Spring Collection Create. Animate. Participate. Gain recognition and exposure and your share of $7500! Host: Nine…

Started by Steve Bishop

0 Aug 9, 2010

Needs Friends ... :((((

Hi everyoneI have just found this website. It is brilliant I can't stop looking at it, there is so much helpful information and a great pla…

Started by helen sattler

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Offset Warehouse

Storys for Cielbleu a blog about sustainable fashion, design, interior, kid's wear, handmade and much more...

Hi all My name is Francois We are four friends and a girl from Switzerland running the blog <a href="http://www.cielbleu.ch/blog/categor…

Started by francois

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mark Timmins

NATURAL YEAR OF THE FIBER

Check out the FIBER Magazine issue of Eco Fashion World and post your comments on the fiber topic on: http://www.ecofashionworld.com/Magaz

Started by Kim

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Carol Ryder

Looking for amazing sponsors for Aveda ethical charity fashion show in London!

Global multi award winning Gina Conway Aveda Salon and Spas and successful media magnate Fashion Tv would like to invite you to become a sp…

Started by Gina Conway Aveda Salon and Spas

0 Jul 1, 2010

Looking for a yarn agent in Scandinavia!

I am looking for a young, strong-willing individual who'd like to take up a sales role in Scandinavia for an Italian supplier of yarns for…

Started by Ilaria Pasquinelli

0 Jun 17, 2010

How to find sponsors

Hello :)I have a question! are there any companies out there who are looking to team up with an up and coming fashion brand by sponsoring f…

Started by camilla wellton

0 Jun 8, 2010

Ethical Fashion in Indonesia

Hay Everyone Im setting up a network on here of of designers, universities and magazines based in Indonesia. So together we can promote ev…

Started by May Cortazzi

0 May 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service