All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The latest trend in fashion

Nothing is more beautiful, more tyrannical and crazier than the incredible world of fashion! Latest Fashion News and fashion trends, stylin…

Started by Sohail Ansari

2 Jun 21
Reply by Harry Cooper

Join us at a sustainable fashion panel discussion

Join SUSS UK at our next event dedicated to opening up the world of ethical and conscience fashion, asking difficult questions and giving i…

Started by Emma Grace Bailey

0 Jun 11

Looking for Sublimated Socks Wholesaler in USA?

Explore a diverse range of wholesale sublimated socks at Oasis Sublimation which are made of cutting-edge technology and innovative designs…

Started by Ronny Salvator

0 Mar 11

Is M&S sustainable?

Hi,  Im looking to find out if you think M&S is sustainable. Im doing a quick poll, (follow the link below), and will publish the resu…

Started by Chloe Colton

0 Apr 2, 2016

Sustainability Research Opportunity

Hi,  I'm doing research into peoples attitudes towards sustainable fashion and how this affects your buying habits. I'm interested to hear…

Started by Chloe Colton

0 Mar 17, 2016

Frankae MG Originals Women´s Shirts

Frankae MG Originals is a new fashion collection by high-quality ladies' shirts of biologically tilled cotton with luxurious appliques from…

Started by Christina Seidel

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Christina Seidel

Looking for Wholesale Fashion Leggings Suppliers? Oasis Bottoms is Your Best Bet!

Oasis Bottoms, one of the largest and well-known manufacturers, wholesalers and wholesale fashion leggings suppliers, offers an incredible…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Jan 15, 2016

Looking for young Londoners (17-19 years) who are passionate about all things sustainable to take part in an exciting project for Nike Better World

We're looking for young Londoners, aged 17 to 19 years old, who are passionate about all things environmental and sustainable. We're keen t…

Started by Lydia Thorold

6 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Peyton Chris

New Arrivals at Packs Project

Packs Project now offers Cool Hats in addition to backpacks, Duffle Bags, Weekender Bags, and Messenger Bags. Shop for backpacks for men, w…

Started by Naim Merchant

0 Oct 1, 2015

Wanna know A/W fashion trends 2015. Can you help me?

Even though some people begin to give attention to S/S fashion trends 2016, I don't know which style is popular and what kind of fabric is…

Started by Kristen Simpson

3 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Peyton Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service