Athena Bentila - MuMu organic's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Mariella, I design the MuMu organic ethical clothing made from organic cotton…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Jul 17, 2013 to New blog featuring eco-brands

29 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jo Salter

"Hello Sarah, You can e-mail Majken at majken@normanhangers.com. It is a company in t…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Jul 11, 2012 to Looking for Eco Friendly hangers

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah Simpsons

"Hello Ngaire,   I have lots of vintage buttons in many different shapes and colours.…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Jun 29, 2011 to Buttons... old, new, unwanted

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Athena Bentila - MuMu organic

"Hello Sandy,   My name is Athena Bentila and i am the designer of MuMu organic from…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied May 31, 2011 to Looking for up and coming fashion designers for feature stories

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Yogy Ethical Handmade Jewelry

"Hello Simone, Thank you for the information. I have my own fashion label and i do w…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Nov 26, 2010 to Calling All Designers

9 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Sommer Currie

"Hello again, I would love to participate especially since i am launching wholesale…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Nov 24, 2010 to Calling All Designers

9 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Sommer Currie

"Hello, Please let me know what line do you want to show on this event? SS line, i g…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Nov 24, 2010 to Calling All Designers

9 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Sommer Currie

"Hello, Too bad i am not based in London. I would certainly love to participate to t…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Sep 3, 2010 to CSF FREE BUSINESS SUPPORT - Be part of the next generation of socially and environmentally aware fashion businesses

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Athena Bentila - MuMu organic

"Hi Sanjay, thank you for your reply. I hope the best for you and what you do. Let…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Jul 22, 2010 to New blog featuring eco-brands

29 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jo Salter

"Hello, My name is Athena Bentila and i am the owner and designer of the 1st ethical…"

Athena Bentila - MuMu organic replied Jul 21, 2010 to New blog featuring eco-brands

29 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jo Salter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service