Ethical Fashion Issues (1,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mija t. rosa collection a/w 09/10

Dear Ethical Fashion Forum Members, mija t. rosa is presenting the collection autumn/winter 2009/2010 to the public. The Show will be on t…

Started by Julia Cepp

0 Aug 25, 2009

check out this website...making bags from tees

http://www.bagsforthepeople.org/ another recycling concept that many shops could get involved in especially tee shirt companies who have a…

Started by jacqueline

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by johanna

SMART MATERIALS

Dear All, I am very new to this, got so many ideas and plans: would like to open a boutique to first just distribute clothes from designer…

Started by Kinga Kovacs

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Kinga Kovacs

Fashion as a way to Fight Poverty

Hey Everyone, I am currently an MFA student working on my Thesis, I have decided to travel to Dominican Republic and launch an apparel com…

Started by johanna

0 Aug 25, 2009

End of the Season sale!!!

I think "End of the Season sale" is quite the opportunity to add to your wardrobe!...What’s your take on this?

Started by S.Diva

0 Aug 21, 2009

Monthly event to showcase your work in Shoreditch, London

Hi, If you would like to find out more then please email me at info@roundlondon.co.uk Thanks, Cecilia.

Started by Cecilia Chan

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Cecilia Chan

Struggling to start an eco-label?

I'm writing a series of features about sustainable fashion and the British high street for my journalism MA which I will also be trying to…

Started by Jenny Ruby

0 Aug 20, 2009

urgent! shoes deisgner needed for fashion editorial shoot

hi i am a fashion stylist and i am doing a fashion shoot for vision magazine on 22nd Aug. www.youthvision.cn vision magazine is published…

Started by io takemura www.iotakemura.com

0 Aug 18, 2009

Beautiful pendants

hey, i need to give my sister a pendant from my first salary..any ideas where will i get a good collection???

Started by joanna jones

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by sirilucky

Luking for Footwear!!

My dad gifted me a beautiful dress and i don’t have dainty footwear to team it up with that dress. Can u suggest me some place where i can…

Started by S.Diva

0 Aug 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service