Ethical Fashion Issues (1,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggest me dress for dandiya night of Preity & Pinky Nights

Hi, could anyone give me some advice about buying a dress that I could wear in Navratri? Right now i m in the office and i'll go to purchas…

Started by Mehul

0 Sep 23, 2009

if you need embroidery done, our women micro entrepreneurs would love to hear from you

We are a community of women micro entrepreneurs and volunteers and our community, Ubuntu at Work, helps women micro entrepreneurs escape po…

Started by Vibha Pinglé

0 Sep 22, 2009

Exclusive Sale : Tuesday, Sept 22 - chance direct from designer.

This is literally the antithesis of high street shopping; beautiful clothes designed to keep forever, showcased in a lovely hotel room. An…

Started by Mica

0 Sep 21, 2009

A Lack of Ethical Menswear?

Do you feel that there's a gap in the market for trendy ethical menswear for men aged 20-30? I've been looking around and i find there's a…

Started by Chelsea

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

Glasgow fashion Show at Che Camilles

Hello, I am organising a fashion show for mid Novemeber at Che Camillies Independent design boutique in the city centre of Glasgow. The sho…

Started by Kirstie MacLean @ Mzuribeads

0 Sep 18, 2009

How do I go about obtaining unwanted fabrics from designers/companies?

Hi There, Does anyone know how i can go about getting unwanted fabrics from designers/companies? I'm going into my final year in september…

Started by Chelsea

9 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by jacqueline

POOR NATIONS FACE BRUNT OF CLIMATE COSTS

The London Metro this morning Reports..... THE world's richest nations must act now to cut greenhouse gas emissions or poor countries will…

Started by Spotlight on Sourcing

0 Sep 16, 2009

In the world of fashion is it fair to disregard unfair practice, poverty, and the protection of the enviornment in favour of luxury, delight and desirability?

As many who have studied fashion know the fashion industry is a world of luxury, delight, desirability and exceptional design skills. Some…

Started by Chelsea

0 Sep 15, 2009

Is it realistic for the entire fashion industry to take on ethical practices?

I'm doing a project on ethical fashion, and am trying to assess whether this could ever happen. Do you think that all fashion brands could…

Started by Emma Joanne Brooks

0 Sep 15, 2009

How much reuse is on your wardrobe?

As designers and ethical fashion we are very conscious of the environmental impact of our clothing. weallreuse is interested in what you yo…

Started by Lucy Wills

0 Sep 10, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service