Time: November 20, 2009 at 10am to November 21, 2009 at 5pm
Location: Chelsea College of Art and Design
Street: 16 John Islip Street
Phone: 0044 (0) 207 739 7692
Event Type: marketplace
Organized By: Spotlight on Sourcing
Latest Activity: Nov 5, 2010
THE ANNUAL INDUSTRY MARKETPLACE FOR SUPPLIERS OF ETHICAL FABRICS, COMPONENTS, AND MANUFACTURE TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY.
The Global Sourcing Marketplace is the first dedicated international ethical sourcing marketplace for fashion.
In fashion, and trying to produce collections sustainably? This is the event for you.
Looking to promote your sustainable products or services to industry? Dont miss the opportunity to exhibit.
WHO IS THE GLOBAL SOURCING MARKETPLACE FOR?
The event will showcase suppliers both small and large and is designed for fashion industry professionals across the sector- from new entrepreneurs to representatives from large retailers and brands.
Students and graduates are welcomed on the saturday morning between 10.30 and 1pm, for which time discounted student tickets are available.
WHY ATTEND THE GLOBAL SOURCING MARKETPLACE?
The Global Sourcing Marketplace is the first and only international sourcing marketplace dedicated to ethical fashion. Exhibitors are drawn from several of the largest international ethical supplier networks, through the Ethical Fashion Forum, the World Fair Trade Organisation and the Fairtrade Foundation.
For the price of £20 you will be able to:
* Meet a range of suppliers, see and feel products and discuss your needs face to face
* Gain access to detailed information on exhibitors through the Supplier Directory -quickly identify exhibitors compatible with your work
* Attend the series of short seminars during both days, introducing new products and exemplary supply systems
* Access one to one advice from leading ethical fashion support organisations and initiatives
* Network with other visitors and learn from others experience, share ideas and make key contacts
Find Out More
Add a Comment