Calling all fashion designers, graduates and students.

I am looking for designers to collaborate in our latest recycled fashion collection.  

We are a Social Enterprise currently building an ethical online and retail clothing emporium.  Our mission is to create sustainable business and employment opportunities for 16-24 year olds.  

We are looking to produce our very own ‘up-cycled’ collection made from only recycled fabrics.

If you wish to get involved or want more information, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Jayne

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jayne,

Can I have more info... Sounds interesting!

Kind regards,

Tracey

have you got an email we can start sending information on this,  thank you , Rag

Yes... tracey@lovemeagain.co.uk.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for your replies!

Over the next 6 weeks we are finalising our ideas and putting together some samples for our launch in May 2011.

We have a minuscule budget but loads of energy, enthusiasm and already got some great collaborations in the pipeline and would be more than happy to share the profits with a designer who was able to help us.

We are going to need help with: - sourcing fabrics / end of line clothing
- designing and working with recycled garments

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jayne

Hi Jayne,

I'm a spanish  upcyler designer located in barcelona and i'm looking for a social enterprise to collaborate with . Yesterday i gave a project to one.... i would love to follow your project!  

my email:

deltraves@gmail.com

best regards,

Fiona

Hiya, I would be really interesed in helping out in someway, I am a Second year student in fashion design, just about to start my third year. I would like some more details as to where you are based and the kind of involvement you are looking for. 

Thanks Maughan

Hi Maughan,

Sorry for only just getting back to you. We are based in London, Islington. Please see our blog for contact details as we would love to hear from you! 

www.thriftycoutureblog.blogspot.com

Many thanks,

Jayne

hi this sounds really interesting. For my Final collection at uni i made my whole collection on a budget of £0 so relied on donations of unwanted fabric. could you please send me some more information

Hello Jayne,

Is this project still open for applications / designers?

If so, I would love to get involved.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Michelle Helen

www.michellehelen.co.uk

contact@michellehelen.co.uk

I've just been reading your blog and love what you are doing!! I've added a link to the EFF Facebook page!

Just to let you know, you can create events via the network - where you can invite all network members to attend..

Feel free to email marketing@ethicalfashionforum.com for more info on marketing your event or to add any dates to our website calendar.

Best,

Emma (EFF)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service