Hi All,

I am currently in my fourth (and final!) year at Bournemouth University, studying Events Management.
As part of my degree I am undertaking research into how effectively events can promote ethical fashion to the next generation.

For example, when promoting ethical fashion at LFW or Clothes Show Live - is this message going to be absorbed and endorsed by atendees? Or are general consumers there with a 'fast fashion', 'new season' buying mentality not going to hear the importance/vitality of ethical and conscientious fashion at an event geared up for buying with a seasonal expiry date?

There's lots to discuss, and hopefully the research can contribute to future marketing.

Anyone interested, (for travel purposes preferably in either the Dorset, London or Midlands area - but please get in touch regardless of your location) please email me on ethicalfashionresearch@hotmail.co.uk for futher information.

One in ten chance to win a £15 Topshop or Topman voucher as a little incentive/bribe.

Any comments or opinions welcome!

Thanks so much for your time,

Rebecca Webb

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

Are you still looking for participants? 
Bex 

Hi Bex,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

Yes, still looking for a few more people :).

I can't personal message you on here until we accept page requests but if you would like further details please email me on ethicalfashionresearch @ hotmail . co . uk

Or, post your email and I'll send you a quick message!

Thanks again,

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Becc x

Hi Rebecca,

I have sent you an email as well. Look forward to hearing from you.

Nicola

NyThreadTrend focuses on fashion designers who choose to design Eco-friendly and use Ethical practices in business
www.nythreadtrend.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service