Here are a few suggestions (hopefully not too far fetched!):
- A specific designers area/directory where each label gets their own page to show their collections/info on their brand (particularly useful for new labels without their own website yet)
- A service that utilities your industry contacts to alert buyers/boutique owners to new ethical fashion labels that haven't yet got the know-how/resources available to market themselves to find these potential stockists.
- Liaise with big ethical companies (from any industry?) to seek out potential 'green' investors capable of offering advise, collaborations or financial support to new businesses.
- Work with eco conscious mainstream magazines, e.g Marie Claire, to highlight new ethical design talent.
- With regards to 'What kind of support for sustainable businesses'... have a page dedicated to this, highlighting all support available and how to apply for it.
i think si:su point on liasing with ethical companies is the important one. I am trying to source organic cotton to sew my line from and its not proving easy so something like a link to these companies would be fantastic