CSF FREE BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME - Be part of the next generation of socially and environmentally aware fashion businesses

Are you currently trading as a small to medium sized Greater London based fashion business?
Are you registered as a Sole Trader or as a Limited Company?
If so you can register for free business support and advice

The Centre for Sustainable Fashion at London College of Fashion is currently accepting applications for the next business support programme which starts in January 2011.

The programme aims to help existing and emerging fashion businesses based in the Greater London area gain access to the growing market for sustainable products.

The programme consists of small group seminars and one to one advice sessions and every business chosen to participate will receive at least 12 hours of tailored support and guidance. On completing the programme, businesses will be eligible for a variety of showcasing, buyer and press opportunities, including profiling on the Centre for Sustainable Fashion stand at London Fashion Week.

'The Business advisors and speakers are knowledgeable, friendly and incredibly supportive, offering tailored advice, the experience was inspirational’
Eleanor Dorrien-Smith, Director of Partimi

The next interview days are on Tuesdays 30th November and 14th December. Please note places on the programme are limited and offered on a first come first served basis.

To find out more and register your interest please visit:

http://www.sustainable-fashion.com/challenging-what-we-do/business-...

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks i will give it a try!
Hi Harriet,

I sent over a comment to you about this... hope it arrived?

Many thanks,

Rachel
Hi Rachel
Where did you send this?
Thanks
Hi Harriet,

It was on your profile - I think it shows up at the bottom? Sorry... bit new to all this so hope it hasn't got lost somewhere...

let me know if you can't find it and will try again.

Thanks,

Rachel
i am running my own handbag shop and i have never regestered. But after reading your, i am thiking of doing so.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service