All Discussions Tagged 'sustainable' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you want to use Ethical eco-friendly organic buttons in your garment projects?

Requesting all established Apparel Manufacturing /Sourcing companies,Fashion Designers  to place orders for Eco-friendly Green Line Garme…

Started by Praveen Varshnei

0 Jan 27, 2010

questions about eco-sustainable fashion

Hello everyone! I am doing a research on eco-sustainable fashion for my thesis at Italian University, so if you could please answer to this…

Started by nenad

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Mai-Linh Pham

Looking for Sustainable Fashion Community in Mumbai, India

Looking for the Sustainable Fashion Community in Mumbai, India. The Uniform Project plans on throwing an event while we are there to promot…

Started by Eliza Starbuck

9 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Dhirendra Singh

Sustainable Holiday Gifts on The Uniform Project

Hi Folks, The Uniform Project is working on a holiday campaign and looking for sustainable brands that would like to be a part of our favor…

Started by Eliza Starbuck

0 Nov 16, 2009

Resources and Fashion

Don't miss out on the workshop "Consuming Fashion" at the International Youth for Fair Trade Conference at Coventry University, 30Oct-1Nov.…

Started by Youth for Fair Trade

0 Oct 13, 2009

Exclusive Sale : Tuesday, Sept 22 - chance direct from designer.

This is literally the antithesis of high street shopping; beautiful clothes designed to keep forever, showcased in a lovely hotel room. An…

Started by Mica

0 Sep 21, 2009

10m Black Bamboo Velour Jersey available

Is anyone interested in 10m of Black Bamboo Velour jersey? We recently bought it from www.bamboofabricstore.com.au in Australia but we've t…

Started by lilia yip

0 Aug 5, 2009

Ethical Fashion and Sustainable Fashion- is there a difference?

I am writing my dissertation and i don't know whether to use the term ethical fashion or sustainable fashion and i don't want to use both t…

Started by Chelsea

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Chelsea

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service