All Discussions Tagged 'organic' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New collection - website review / marketing advice requested please !

Dear All,   After a 6 months break in India, where I created "Mademoiselle Sophie - Contemporary Eco Childrenswear" I am now back in London…

Started by Sophie Gaxatte

0 Mar 16, 2011

Wait 'till you meet our new partners

Offering stunning designs in organic, fair trade, biodynamic, natural, sustainable, recycled & handmade!And vintage, straight from the …

Started by Jane A. Nelson

0 Jan 27, 2011

Introducing the new brand MuMu organic

Dear EFF members,   MuMu is a new brand of organic women's clothing that was founded in 2009 and we are very happy to announce and prese…

Started by Athena Bentila - MuMu organic

0 Dec 14, 2010

A Message From Earth: Why Organic Matters

Hello Eco-Innovators, I want to share this viral video to you about why organic matters. It specifically pertains to the apparel industry.…

Started by Rita Luppino

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Rita Luppino

GLOBAL ORGANIC COTTON MARKET REACHES $4.3 BILLION IN 2009 - DRIVEN BY CONSUMER DEMAND

. . and $3.2 in 2008! An increase of 35% - despite the recession!   According to OE the top ten organic cotton-using brands and retailers g…

Started by Jane A. Nelson

0 Jun 7, 2010

Ministry of Economy and Trade -Japan guidelines for Organic 'fibre only' Standardisation.

It is good news to note that  Janpan Govt. has come forward with 'some' steps toward  objective evoluvation  for the 'Organic'…

Started by N.J.Bond

0 May 22, 2010

Eco friendly cotton lyca jersey - where to find in UK?

Hello,I've been trying to find somewhere to buy undyed cotton lycra (or cotton/hemp blend) jersey in the UK but with no luck at all. I know…

Started by Lyndsay Officer

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Buerger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service