All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does gold plated jewelry fade?

The answer will be YES. The yellow color of gold plated jewelry can fade through wear. The gold plating is very thin, so the jewelry can be…

Started by Anna Jacky

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Anne chen

Top Fashion Jewelry Shows Traditional Jewelry Style

The history of jewelry in human being is a long story. Of course, we still can see the shinning given out from traditional jewelry, and the…

Started by Anna Jacky

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Anne chen

Discussion on jewelry personalisation

Hi! We are a startup aiming to allow everyone to personalize jewelry. We believe that, given some guidance, everyone could be able to use…

Started by Martijn van der Veen

0 Apr 10, 2013

What Ethical Jewellery Brands Should I Include, and Why?

With Fair Jewelry Action we at Lifeworth Consulting have just published a study on the ethical performance of luxury jewellery brands. You…

Started by Jem Bendell

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Ethical Fashion Forum

Looking for Buyers/Retailers for hand embroidered garments and bead jewelery made by rural women enterprise in North India.

I'm a fashion designer & consultant working with global clients especially helping start up labels from concept to completion. Currentl…

Started by Fuel4Fashion

0 Apr 20, 2011

I Want to BUY YOUR Designs

Dear All, This is an open call to members of Ethical Fashion Network. I am interested in purchasing designs from anyone interested in thei…

Started by mario lewis

11 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Vikash Chandra Sinha

hello, EFF

Hello, Ethical Fashion Forum!My name is Michael, I'm the cofounder of Caritas, a new online jewelry business in Japan. We sell only engagem…

Started by Michael Werneburg

0 Jun 16, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service