All Discussions Tagged 'designer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethically sourced brand Snazzy offering £25 voucher!

We’re conducting a survey to learn more about your shopping habits and how interested you are in bohemian-chic style products! We wan…

Started by natasha kotran

0 Feb 1, 2017

Get Best Vegan Party Shoes designed by famous Vegan Fashion Bloggers

Shoes are the fashion accessory that makes a women standout in the crowd and if we add vegan in it then it can totally be changed and gives…

Started by Peyton Chris

1 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Dr.Gabriella Mányi Walek

Upgrade your Leather items Collection with fancy Men's Pants from Oasis Leather

The demand for mens leather pants has notched up over the years and that is not just in Texas. Men across USA, UK, Canada and Australia are…

Started by Oasis Lather

1 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Peyton Chris

Satiate Wholesale Requirements of Custom Jackets from Alanic

Alanic has all the latest trends in women's and men's jackets. This leading jackets manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor specializes in…

Started by Mike Barney

1 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Aidan Roberts

Designer Saree Collection

Shop latest and beautiful collection of Designer Saree, Bridal Saree, Wedding Saree and many more women's clothes at Study by Janak in best…

Started by Study By Janak

0 Mar 24, 2015

Country Hermes Kelly bag 2011 Spring Series debut

Remember Hermes Spring-Summer 2011 Fashion Week in Paris on the surprise? Hermes handbags Single upcoming product line, great fame of the "…

Started by Sherry Joe

0 Dec 27, 2010

How to find sponsors

Hello :)I have a question! are there any companies out there who are looking to team up with an up and coming fashion brand by sponsoring f…

Started by camilla wellton

0 Jun 8, 2010

Exciting opportunity for a designer/brand to work with one of the UK's biggest retailers!

Hi all,   Just wanted to make sure you were all aware of the Ethical Fashion Forum's Innovation competition!  Applications have just opene…

Started by Victoria Waugh

0 Jun 1, 2010

Designer Sunglasses Discount code

Hi, i don;t know if i should be sharing that here. I;ve got a voucher code for 7% off to buy Designer Sunglasses at www.sunglassesuk.com. T…

Started by SMod

0 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service