All Discussions Tagged 'cotton' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Indian salwar suits are best apparel for working women?

Salwar kameez is the most popular and widely worn traditional outfit in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other subcontinents of Asia. India…

Started by Haya India

0 Jan 29, 2018

Get Customizable Cotton Leggings at Oasis Bottoms within Limited Budget

The striking range of wholesale cotton leggings, introduced by Oasis Bottoms, are meant to offer both comfort and style to the women of di…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Mar 8, 2016

Offer your customers ultra comfy cotton leggings from Oasis Bottoms

Cotton leggings manufacturers were in high demand years back- and they are still equally demanded; and if we go by the current trend, that…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Feb 2, 2016

Snazzy Wholesale Cotton Leggings From Oasis Bottoms Can Jazz Up Your Retail Store!

Check out the stunning collection of wholesale cotton leggings that are available at the virtual inventory of Oasis Bottoms. Crafted by the…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Aug 31, 2015

The source organic cotton

For our online magazine, Green This Season (see here: https://greenthisseason.com/magazine-blog ) we are looking for people that work with…

Started by Donna Darthuizen

1 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by sasha

Looking for organic T-shirt manufacturers In India

Hello, I am in the process of looking for a manufacturer to produce our custom garments using organic jersey cotton. Has anyone any recomm…

Started by Joe vine

0 Nov 15, 2014

Calling designers in need of organic textiles

Hello ethical fashion colleagues I just wanted to let you know about our production of organic textiles, made in Burkina Faso, the first o…

Started by Heather Chaplet

0 Jan 9, 2014

A Message From Earth: Why Organic Matters

Hello Eco-Innovators, I want to share this viral video to you about why organic matters. It specifically pertains to the apparel industry.…

Started by Rita Luppino

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Rita Luppino

GLOBAL ORGANIC COTTON MARKET REACHES $4.3 BILLION IN 2009 - DRIVEN BY CONSUMER DEMAND

. . and $3.2 in 2008! An increase of 35% - despite the recession!   According to OE the top ten organic cotton-using brands and retailers g…

Started by Jane A. Nelson

0 Jun 7, 2010

Eco friendly cotton lyca jersey - where to find in UK?

Hello,I've been trying to find somewhere to buy undyed cotton lycra (or cotton/hemp blend) jersey in the UK but with no luck at all. I know…

Started by Lyndsay Officer

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sarah Buerger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service