All Discussions Tagged 'Fashion' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alanic Global : Top Women Fashion Clothing Manufacturer

Women clothing isn't just about being fancy, there is an endless opportunity to explore and the biggest women fashion clothing manufacturer…

Started by Alanic Global

1 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Peyton Chris

Alanic Global - a Top-Rated Fashion Clothing Manufacturer In USA!

Those who are on the lookout for a premium fashion clothing manufacturer, must check out the online gallery of Alanic Global. They have bro…

Started by Alanic Global

1 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Peyton Chris

Images required for editorial

Hi, I am looking for images to use for for editorial about sustainable fashion. The magazine is a full colour glossy that is distributed…

Started by Abi A

0 Oct 30, 2014

The Uniform Pages

Great articles, interviews etc! http://www.theuniformpages.com/ 

Started by Naomi Bennett

1 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Sultan mahmud

2014 Top Fashion Necklaces

When heat rushed into the earth again, fashion boom to welcome summer brings people into a world of color and creativity. 2014 fashion acce…

Started by Anna Jacky

1 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Anne chen

TEXTILE DIGITAL PRINTING

We are into textile digital printing on 100% silk fabrics like -( Dupion, Crape, Satin, Chiffon, Habutai, Duchess Satin, Organza, Velvet, T…

Started by Lakshmindra

0 May 11, 2014

Ethical Fashion Dissertation Research

Hi, My name is Amy Boast, I am currently in of final year of studying Human Geography at Nottingham University. As part of this I am condu…

Started by Amy Boast

5 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by NyThreadTrend

Invitation to THEKEY.TO, Event for Green Fashion, Sustainable Lifestyle and Culture in Berlin, January 2010

Dear members of the Ethical Fashion Network, Successfully launched in July 2009 THEKEY.TO – the international event for green fashion, sus…

Started by Prins

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Ethical Fashion Forum

How can the Ethical Fashion Forum help you and your business??!?

The Ethical Fashion Forum are developing a new website aiming to be the leading source of industry information for fashion businesses and p…

Started by Victoria Waugh

19 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by FBD:UK

Short Dressmaking Pattern Survey

Hello!   I am currently in the process of setting up a business which will offer dressmaking patterns and would really appreciate if you do…

Started by Hannah Britten

0 Jun 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service