Veganline.com's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I've sent a list of shoe manufacturers to the EEF office but not seen it on the thei…"

Veganline.com replied Nov 15, 2009 to Made in England

40 May 7, 2013
Reply by bill.hidden

"About the human side of ethical fashion: I think it can be a distraction from the n…"

Veganline.com replied Oct 20, 2009 to The social impact for ethical fashion

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

"Hi Tasmin To explain the question, can you explain how Ethical Fashion Forum is fund…"

Veganline.com replied Oct 17, 2009 to An online resource to support sustainable fashion business- What should it include?

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

"I think more than is estimated on the link, as consumers might be differentiating be…"

Veganline.com replied Oct 12, 2009 to Ethical Fashion Industry market

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

"Sorry to take a lot of space - I don't mean to discourage others from joining in - b…"

Veganline.com replied Sep 20, 2009 to How can the Ethical Fashion Forum help you and your business??!?

19 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by FBD:UK

"I've tried the cork roll from Algeos.co.uk, Liverpool but it's not strong enough wit…"

Veganline.com replied Sep 20, 2009 to Looking for suppliers/contacts for Eco components for mens shoes

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Organic Leather

"I have some classic punky vegan shoes in development, to be made in the UK. The sort…"

Veganline.com replied Sep 20, 2009 to A Lack of Ethical Menswear?

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Veganline.com

"An alternative to college courses would be good: the rag trade colleges in London wh…"

Veganline.com replied Sep 7, 2009 to How can the Ethical Fashion Forum help you and your business??!?

19 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by FBD:UK

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service