Sandra Smith-Doghmi's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Toby, wll email you.  Great work!  Sandy"

Sandra Smith-Doghmi replied May 25, 2011 to Looking for up and coming fashion designers for feature stories

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Yogy Ethical Handmade Jewelry

"Natasha, you are insightful and gifted, please send me an email sandy@redcarpetconci…"

Sandra Smith-Doghmi replied May 25, 2011 to Looking for up and coming fashion designers for feature stories

18 Mar 8, 2013

"Hi Tracey, what you have done looks good, however, I think your site needs more to l…"

18 Mar 8, 2013

"Namrata, I enjoyed your facebook page, you seem to have a vision of old-world and ro…"

18 Mar 8, 2013

"Hi Nina, thank you for sharing your information.  You are a woman of many forms of a…"

18 Mar 8, 2013

"Hi Paticia, love your snickers!  Your whole concept to almost overwhelming.  Can you…"

18 Mar 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service