Rachel Powell's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Natasha,   Have you spoke to Phil from Organic Cotton Biz?  He's based in Wales a…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 10, 2010 to fabrics!

8 May 9, 2011
Reply by Daniele Zabotkiene

"Hi Hannah, Can you drop me a message to carry on chatting - I have a few options. I…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 8, 2010 to Is anybody selling Organic cotton or jersey? Preferably cut-offs?

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"Hi Harriet, It was on your profile - I think it shows up at the bottom? Sorry... bi…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 6, 2010 to CSF FREE BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME - Be part of the next generation of socially and environmentally aware fashion businesses

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"Cath I've added you as a friends so we can message - did anyone get back to you abou…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 2, 2010 to Looking for JERSEY in a variety of fabrics

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"Hello... there is a big difference but it depends what your business values are and…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 2, 2010 to INDIGO COTTON JERSEY

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by N.J.Bond

"Thanks N.J. I know India is one of the greatest sources for the best indigo plants…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 1, 2010 to INDIGO COTTON JERSEY

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by N.J.Bond

"Hi Philip, Fantastic you got in touch with Phil... he's lovely and am sure he will…"

Rachel Powell replied Dec 1, 2010 to INDIGO COTTON JERSEY

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by N.J.Bond

"Hi Ellie, How is the project going... well I hope as it has been a few months since…"

Rachel Powell replied Nov 30, 2010 to Looking for innovative spinners and weavers

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by N.J.Bond

"Hi Hannah, Did you find your jersey? I have a few different types that are sitting…"

Rachel Powell replied Nov 30, 2010 to Is anybody selling Organic cotton or jersey? Preferably cut-offs?

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

"I did read about this somewhere... I hate when that happens as I saw it in passing w…"

Rachel Powell replied Nov 30, 2010 to Looking for FAIRTRADE & ORGANIC SEWING THREAD in India - Any suggestions ?

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Rachel Powell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service