Ethical Fashion Forum's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for you feedback Harriet. You make some very useful points about promoting th…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Oct 28, 2011 to Improvements and changes to the Ethical Fashion Network

6 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Angie Sam

"Hi Rachel,   It might be a good idea to post this on the 'Jobs' group as a lot more…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Sep 9, 2011 to pattern maker...

2 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Rachael Lynne Roberts

"Hi Jem,   You may be interested in reading the new article on the SOURCE magazine th…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Aug 2, 2011 to What Ethical Jewellery Brands Should I Include, and Why?

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Ethical Fashion Forum

"What an amazing opportunity!   I have shared this on our facebook page and will also…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jul 26, 2011 to Call for Submissions: UK Fashion Designer

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by ADF

"Hi Lilyan,   I have a few suggestions:   Firstly, Veja are a fabulous footwear brand…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jul 25, 2011 to Resercher from Brazil

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by LILYAN BERLIM

"  Oh, and of course Caipora who have just won the EFF Innovation award 2011 for Acce…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jul 21, 2011 to What Ethical Jewellery Brands Should I Include, and Why?

3 Aug 2, 2011

"Hi Jem,   What a great piece of research and well needed.   I would also include Mad…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jul 21, 2011 to What Ethical Jewellery Brands Should I Include, and Why?

3 Aug 2, 2011

"Hi   I can confirm THEKEY.TO is scheduled for 2011 - it starts tomorrow. You can vie…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jul 6, 2011 to Invitation to THEKEY.TO, Event for Green Fashion, Sustainable Lifestyle and Culture in Berlin, January 2010

3 Jul 6, 2011

"Hi Rod, What a fabulous message, thank you! Participation on the network is an issue…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jun 28, 2011 to How can the Ethical Fashion Forum help you and your business??!?

19 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by FBD:UK

"Hi John,   As part of the recently launched EFF SOURCE we now have the SOURCE Direct…"

Ethical Fashion Forum replied Jun 28, 2011 to How can the Ethical Fashion Forum help you and your business??!?

19 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by FBD:UK

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service