Time: June 27, 2009 at 12pm to June 28, 2009 at 6pm
Location: The Africa Centre
Street: 38 King Street
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f…
Event Type: sample, sale
Organized By: Catch a Vibe in association with Atelier 26, Alexia Jacquot – Image Consultant and Rootsycom Agency.
Latest Activity: Jun 19, 2009
For the first time in the UK, a clothes sale dedicated to designers of African descent and African-inspired fashion and accessories in the heart of Covent Garden.
Sat 27 & Sun 28 June
Noon - 6pm on both days
@ The Africa Centre, 38 King Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 8JT
Motifs Sample Sale brings together under one roof a wealth of brand names including:
- award-winning designer Danielle Morgan
- critically-acclaimed ethical label Lalesso (featured in Vogue)
- afro-bohemian chic Nkwo
- urban-chic Simone Williams
- Paris-based duo BezemyMailan (clients include Les Nubians, Ayo and film star Vincent Cassel)
- African-inspired silver jewellery from Kaima Bijoux and Nakai
- Ethically-made accessories made in Ethiopia, from Aiyda
and many more!
The event aims to make their creations known to a wider public of savvy shoppers and accessible to all budgets.
The sale caters mostly for women, although menswear and childrenswear will also be represented.
More info on http://welovemotifs.wordpress.com
*** FREE ENTRY ON GUESTLIST: http://motifs.eventbrite.com/
or £2 at the door ***
Add a Comment