9th – 12th April
Cape Town Convention Centre, South Africa.
About the Event:
2013 African Textile, Apparel & Footwear Trade Show
Source Africa will bring together business leaders and decision makers from across Africa, providing opportunities for African and international buyers to network with African manufacturers. By bringing Africa to the world of Sourcing, Source Africa provides unparalleled resources and opportunities to buyers … all under one roof.
Source Africa will feature the following:
- Two full days of trade exhibition on 10 and 11 April 2013 promoting African manufactured products and highlighting trade opportunities of textiles, apparel and footwear.
- Professionally designed matchmaking programme on 10 and 11 April 2013 for identified market sectors which matches regional producers with international and regional retailers, brands and wholesalers – an effective platform to negotiate business relationships.
- African country pavilions from Lesotho, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar, Tanzania, Swaziland, South Africa, and more. The pavilions will be the centerpiece of the more than 100 African exhibitors.
- Business seminars led by the American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA) on 9th and 12th April addressing why sourcing apparel from Africa makes sense, explaining what apparel buyers want from Africa, and highlighting textile and apparel investment opportunities in the region. Furthermore, it will address compliance and proper environmental stewardship and best practices, labeling product safety and customs barriers.
- Power Breakfasts led by African Cotton & Textiles Industries Federation (ACTIF) on 11th and 12th April.
- Opening cocktail reception on 9 April 2012 at 18h00 featuring African industry and government leaders, exhibitors, local and international buyers, media, industry associations and other important VIPs.
For more Information visit Source Africa