Thanks to all of those who made it to the events as part of our Spotlight on Sourcing Series on March 17th. We really enjoyed putting on the events that day and hope that you all found them valuable and inspiring.
Join the "Spotlight on Sourcing" group where you can continue your...
It is now possible to download the notes from the seminar on "Sustainable Fabrics and Components" facilitated by Jocelyn Whipple (Loop, Element 23) and Sarah Ratty (Ciel)
You can also download the notes from the Seminar on "Sustainable Manufacture" chaired by Clare Lissaman
with the panel:
• Prama Bhardwaj, Mantis World: RE Fashion Award winning factories in Tanzania
• Fiona Gooch, Responsible Purchasing Initiative: Examples of best practice
• Paul Yuille, THTC: responsible manufacture in China, India and Thailand
• Catherine Whitehead, Páramo Directional Clothing Systems: Changing lives in Columbia
• Fiona Sadler, M&S: At the cutting edge: Sustainable production and complex supply chains
• Mark Bloom – Komodo: Designer Womenswear Brand and Made-By Member
Don't forget you can now book your place on the Sustainable Maunfacture Masterclass that will take place 2-6pm April 21st.
BOOK THE MASTERCLASS NOW
Also on April 21st will be our seminar on "Working with Co-operatives" more details on the panel to follow
BOOK THE SEMINAR NOW
DOWNLOAD THE NOTES NOW FROM THE SEMINARS AND MASTERCLASSES IN THE S...
The Ethical Fashion Forum Team