Design Director Employment Opportunities, Freelance or Full-time
About me / About business or organisation:
A contemporary designer with international experience in moderate to better markets.
Career history / Company history:
• A focused creative vision, and a high level of technical and product construction knowledge.
• Proven success in brand development resulting in over 500M+ in retail sales.
• Excellent eye for color, trend, and pattern.
• Diverse product and category classification knowledge.
• Proven ability to research and apply market trend information, in ways appropriate to a brand
for large retailers including: Gap, Nordstrom, Ann Taylor and Marks and Spencer.
• Inspiration and concepts used by leading designer apparel and houseware collections:
Pepe Jeans, Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans, and Ultimate Homeware.
• Strong presentation, communication and computer skills.
• Established a self-named designer label and private label company with world wide sales and press.
• Developed from inception a private label brand from starting concepts to significantly contributing to its 118m £ business revenues.
• Responsible for hiring and effectively managing teams of up to 10 direct reports.
• Adept at working within various collaborative team environments.
• Developed and maintained deep international industry relationships with strategic partners.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Ethical Fashion SOURCE Network to add comments!
I hope you are enjoying your membership with the ethical fashion forum network, and have found it a great way to keep in contact with like-minded individuals from around the world!
Through my work for the Ethical Fashion Forum I have created a group dedicated to ethical fashion in the US. I thought you might like to join, follow the link below to see other members, join in any discussions or leave a comment.