Expert in sustainable development, consultant in ethical & sustainable fashion
Company / organisation:
ekwo / eminence verte
My primary role in relation to fashion is:
I am looking to discover or buy
Missions to support companies towards better ways of production (technical, sourcing, charter, marketing, communication and concept)
About me / About business or organisation:
I am a scientist expert in sustainable development since 15 years, and I worked 10 years for fashion before.
I am a pioneer of the sustainable concept of Ethical Fashion in France.
I am specialized in education, consulting and strategy towards sustainable ways of production and consumption, products, marketing, packaging, responsible communication. That includes the social and environmental impacts and challenges, as well as eco-design in all dimensions.
Career history / Company history:
Engineer polytechnics, expert in sustainability for institutions UNEP, ADEME, WeAr magazine...
I've worked for several projects in ethical fashion:
- Concept, conferences and ethical chart of the Ethical Fashion Show (fashion trade show, Paris).
- Training and consulting towards sustainability of the trade fair Première Vision (fabrics, Paris)
- Training and sustainable fashion guide for the Fédération Française du Prêt-à-Porter, France.
- Training and consulting of ethical products and sustainable production of Petit Bateau, France.
- Ethical fashion guide for ADEME (environment agency, France).
- Consulting and education for ethical fashion United Nations Environment Program
- Support and consulting for French ethical brands (Veja, Seyes, Ethos,..)
You need to be a member of Ethical Fashion SOURCE Network to add comments!