Fashion ComPassion is a socially responsible fashion retailer, we are in the process of re-launching our new website and online magazine and looking for a talented & creative individual that has a flare for writing, blogging and can leverage social media to create brand awareness and buzz.
The successful applicant has excellent communication & writing skills, is highly organised and reliable. You will proactively suggest fresh ideas for social media activities and our blog and will be responsible for overseeing Fashion ComPassion social media strategy. We have an agency that does our social media but the candidate will be working closely with the agency.
This placement will lead to prospects to a paid part-time or freelance position within the brand if you excel
The ideal candidate will have:
• A background in Marketing or PR as a Degree or has taken up Social Media as a Marketing profession.
• Fantastic writing & blogging skill
• Experience in using photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Indesign to create visuals, promotional material
• Knowledge of key Social Media platforms
• Able to lead and actively contribute to a strategic and efficient content management plan
• Updating the website with pictures & content
Duties will include: Developing brand marketing across social platforms, writing for the blog, creating newsletters, promotional campaigns, managing content on the website.
The placement is unpaid, but expenses will be paid. We are looking to get an intern that will then be part of our team and this internship can lead to a job within the company.