Hey guys

I'm in the process of setting up a new online ethical womenswear brand and I'm looking to source some fabric and factories for manufacture. I would ideally like to source tribal print fabric from Africa but not sure where to start looking? I am travelling to Morocco, POrtugal, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam between January and April so if you are a fabric supplier that can supply small quantities (roughly 600m) then please get in touch.

With regards to manufacturing the garments we were planning to get the products made in the UK but I'm open to options. Perhaps you are a small factory based in SE Asia that can do small orders? (300-600 units) then I would love to speak to you.

All help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.

Lianne.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As women's wear comes in wide varieties and also the fashion also changes regularly, as vegan fashion is popular everywhere. Vegan Fashion Brands includes the clothing that are prepared from the organic substances and they are eco0-friendly products. As vegan fashion trends are popular among the celebrities too as I visit addresschic and found the celebrities following vegan fashion and give details in the interview about the Vegan Products.

The area of vegan fashion and beauty ought to have major amount of awareness and coverage. To lead a cruelty-free lifestyle, one ought to not only be aware of the ingredients one puts ‘in’ the body, but ‘on’ the body as well. Wool, beeswax, and silk are not vegan, it’s time someone talks about the business of vegan lifestyle seriously and that’s what Ashlee Piper has been doing with passion - spreading awareness so people can make the right choices in leading a well-rounded compassionate lifestyle.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service