Hallo everybody, I have just started writing a blog which will feature, among  other things, sustainable products/brands. I am particularly interested in presenting companies based in Asia, because I am studying the evolution of the eco-consciousness and fair trade in this part of the world (and I am based in China), but contributors from other parts of the world are equally welcome. So please if any of you would like to be featured contact me send me a message or friend me on the forum. Thanks for your help!

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I represent A&A Eco products. We are wholesalers and stockists of all kinds of organic fabrics like organic cotton, peace silk and organic linen. I stock from all around asia and also work with a lot of weavers for handlooms. I work on low moqs as I want the fabrics to become as mainstream as possible,specially with start up designers and students. Quantities being the biggest issue with eco fabric procuring.

We have also worked out a few blends to make fabrics more durable and affordable specially recycled polyester. I strongly believe one needs to make the raw material affordable in order for it to become a mass product. Unlike what people think eco fabrics can be cheap if one works smartly.

We also donate fabrics to certain ngo's who cut them up and make them into beautiful accessories and rugs. This over run or rejected fabric is also sold to buyers per kg so that the fabric is re used and not wasted.

We also do cut and sew operation and provide ready made stocks. 10 years in the industry and offer assortments from handlooms , cashmere accessories to herbal fabrics to high couture fabrics and garments.

We also grow organic vegetables around our warehouse which is distributed among our staff, Living a sustainable life is very easy and rather cheap,one needs to be passionate about the concept and needs to educate themselves in order to change others.

Great to be here and hope to connect with like minded people

Thanks

Chaitanya arora

Nice eco brands are exceeding. natural eco friendly rugs are also in demand.

We are specializing in natural Indigo t-shirts , denim jeans  and terry cotton towels  all re organic and natural ethnic 4/5 colour dyed  and delivered on custom order . Get in touch with us any need on them !

Hi there

I run Where Does It Come From? which is an ethical brand of children's clothes where each garment's supply chain can be traced by the customer.  We are based in the UK but our partner, Moral Fibre Fabrics, is based in Gujarat, India. Check us out at www.wheredoesitcomefrom.co.uk.

regards

Jo Salter

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service