Hi,

I'm sourcing for sustainable fabrics and really need to get in contact with Loop Fabric. They had a stall at the Spotlight on Sourcing Seminar. Their website and contact number are not working. Are they still operational?!

Also if anyone has any tips or knows of any good companies for sourcing luxury sustainable fabrics please contact me!

Thanks, Emily Pearce.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Emily,
Jocelyn here, I am director of Loop Fabric. Sorry that we have been hard to find! The website is temporarily down while we adjust some elements.
Please feel free to contact me in the meantime via my other website www.element23.co.uk

Apologies and hope you enjoyed yesterday and look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Jocelyn
Hi Emily,

You mentioned above that you are looking to source other luxury sustainable fabrics too. I work with Panchachuli, who have just launched into the UK this year - we were also exhibiting our fabrics at the seminar. We are supporting the Panchachuli Women Weavers of Kumaon, based in the Himalayas. We produce wonderful accessories and also produce luxury fabrics by the metre. Our fabrics are 100% pure pashmina, vegetable dyed lambswool, lambswool tweeds, nettle and oak silk. They are all produced by hand on handlooms and are hand dyed and handspun also. The project is a Womens co-operative, so it is owned by the women for the women with the aims of social and economic empowerment for the women of the region. It has been going for ten years now and is a real success story for ethical manufacturing. Our new UK website is currently under construction, but if you would like more information then please do get in touch. I am London based and would be happy to meet with you and show you our current range.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Leonie

leonie@panchachuli.co.uk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service