Chanel Spring Summer 2010 Handbag Pre Collection

How long have been waiting for Chanel to release new handbags? I have been looking for it the day I have seen the last season’s bags. I like Chanel purses very much. They are
beautiful, elegant, functional and decent. The Chanel Spring Summer 2010 Pre Collection is no exception. As is known to all, a single Chanel handbag
is very pricy, but I think the hefty price tag can not keep us from
appreciating and evaluating these designer bags. There are all together
16 pieces in this collection. I will list most of them.

Classic Flap Bag in Chevron Quilted Jersey. Chanel signature clasp and interlaced chain strap

Quilted clutch bag in fuchsia lambskin Chanel signature clasp

Evening clutch bag adored with diamante camellia. Chain shoulder strap

Classic quilted flap bag in lambskin, CHANEL signature clasp and interlaced chain strap with heart shaped charms

Classic quilted flap bag in fabric, Chanel signature clasp and interlaced chain strap

Classic flap bag in denim, mademoiselle chain strap and clasp

“Rubber effect” python tote bag with Chanel signature

Tote bag in metallic patent calfskin, interlaced chain strap and large diamante Chanel signature

Quilted tote bag in calfskin with hand and shoulder straps and Chanel signature

Bowling bag in iridescent grained calfskin, interlaced chain strap and quilted metallic Chanel signature

Large quilted tote bag in iridescent grained leather, leather adjustable handles and metal Chanel signature

Tote bag in calfskin, stitched Chanel signature, workable as a computer case. If you consider the authentic Chanel Bag too pricy, a Replica Designer Bag is good choice.

Views: 667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I once heard that Chanel is "double C". Although this is a simple logo, it captures endless women all over the world. Despite of its exquisite handbags, I also like Chanel Sunglasses.
I agree taht double C is a simple but very elegant logo. I have seen legitimate replica sunglasses with little different Double C logo to avoid trademark violations. But authentic double C is unique and the best. The closest legal replica of Chanel I saw was on www.Fashion-world4u.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service