We are holding an event at the end of February 2011 and are currently looking for new talent to grace the stage with their fashion lines.

If you have a full fashion line that oozes fabulosity we would love to hear from you...

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Please let me know what line do you want to show on this event?
SS line, i guess, right?
Can i have some more information on this?

Thank you
Athena
Hello again,

I would love to participate especially since i am launching wholesale with my SS11 collection.
It would help me a lot to promote my new upcoming brand MuMu.

I will wait for your reply.

Thank you
Athena
That is what i am thinking now. I want to prmote my handbagdesigns. so we really needs your details. THX
We are interested in hearing from everyone that has their own fashion line!
Hi Athena,

Thank you for your interest, we are looking for designers that have their own fashion label that they wish to
promote.
We are currently shortlisting as we only have 7 spaces, do you have a website or a range of pictures you can send me
of your line?

Thank you Simone
Hello Simone,

Thank you for the information.
I have my own fashion label and i do wish to promote it because i am launching wholesale with my SS11 collection.

Please take a look at my site for some photos from previous collections : www.mumusyros.gr
I can also send you my SS11 lookbook next week.
Is that ok?

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you
Athena
Hi Athena,

loving the pieces on your website, the event is taking place early March so we will be looking for
Spring collections.

I am asking prospective exhibitors to email us as we are arranging to meet everyone in the the New Year (mid January).
Please send me an email with your collection details goatgirl_events@live.com.
Thank you
Hello,

I'm interested!

www.lovemeagain.co.uk

I'm a recycled fashion designer, please take a look!

Kind regards,
Tracey Cliffe
Hi Tracey,

Recycled? thats different and very interesting, can you also send your details over to us goatgirl_events@live.com.

Thank you
Simone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service