All Discussions Tagged 'sustainable' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for young Londoners (17-19 years) who are passionate about all things sustainable to take part in an exciting project for Nike Better World

We're looking for young Londoners, aged 17 to 19 years old, who are passionate about all things environmental and sustainable. We're keen t…

Started by Lydia Thorold

7 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Regan

Sustainability Research Opportunity

Hi,  I'm doing research into peoples attitudes towards sustainable fashion and how this affects your buying habits. I'm interested to hear…

Started by Chloe Colton

0 Mar 17, 2016

Green Kids Collections, new website

To better promote awareness of green fashion for kids, we are joining forces with an online kids clothing platform. It's an existing, very…

Started by Donna Darthuizen

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Brian Anderson

Images required for editorial

Hi, I am looking for images to use for for editorial about sustainable fashion. The magazine is a full colour glossy that is distributed…

Started by Abi A

0 Oct 30, 2014

Looking for Manufacturers in the EU to make recycled organic hoodies that are ethically certified at reasonable price

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Manufacturers in the UK or EU that are Fair Wear certified (or similar) and use organic cotton and recycle…

Started by Emma Bell

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by HempTailor

Introducing Run by Rural: Handcrafted by Master Artisans

June 20, 2014 Run by Rural partners with r…

Started by Run By Rural

0 Jul 5, 2014

Fashion Blogger's Sustainable Outfit Competition

Hi I am running a sustainable outfit competition through my sustainable fashion website style-is.co.uk with a prize of £100 of shoes vouche…

Started by Posh-swaps

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jelena Tosic

Tell us your stories, promote your fair trade apparel supply and production businesses!

Donate Design has a new blog to tell the stories of communities producing textile, apparel, jewelry and accessory supplies and manufacturin…

Started by Bel Esprit

7 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by NyThreadTrend

Using Technology to Boost Ethical/Sustainable Credentials

Dear forum members, How are your businesses currently using technology to be more sustainable? Ethical sourcing and labour practises are o…

Started by CBS Fashion

0 Oct 29, 2012

Aritisan Cooperatives and Fair Trade Communities - Benefit from Donated Design to build your businesses

Bel Esprit, the online showroom for ethical fashion has launched two programs to assist community cooperatives. Bel Esprit's Donate Design…

Started by Bel Esprit

0 Aug 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service