All Discussions Tagged 'sustainability' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for young Londoners (17-19 years) who are passionate about all things sustainable to take part in an exciting project for Nike Better World

We're looking for young Londoners, aged 17 to 19 years old, who are passionate about all things environmental and sustainable. We're keen t…

Started by Lydia Thorold

7 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Regan

Join us at a sustainable fashion panel discussion

Join SUSS UK at our next event dedicated to opening up the world of ethical and conscience fashion, asking difficult questions and giving i…

Started by Emma Grace Bailey

0 Jun 11, 2017

Seeking Eco-fashion buyers to interview for dissertation!

Hi everyone!  I'm a student from University of Bath currently doing research for my MSc dissertation on ethical fashion consumption and am…

Started by Louise Lundblad

0 Jul 28, 2013

Ethical Consumption!

Hi peeps! It would mean the world to me if you could answer a quick survey as I'm writing my dissertation on Ethical consumption!  Just pre…

Started by Penelope Mehlum

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Daisy Beckham

US Regulations of Sustainable or Organic Fabrics

I was asked to give a presentation at a conference on US laws governing sustainable or organic textile manufacturing & farming.  The c…

Started by Rachel Fischbein

0 Jun 12, 2013

content

hey folks, i'm researching the topic of sustainability in general, and within the fasion industry in specific. i'm interested in all conten…

Started by jude clearwater

0 Apr 25, 2010

Resources and Fashion

Don't miss out on the workshop "Consuming Fashion" at the International Youth for Fair Trade Conference at Coventry University, 30Oct-1Nov.…

Started by Youth for Fair Trade

0 Oct 13, 2009

Help needed with some research for London College of Fashion

Hello Everyone, I am just after your help. I work at the Centre for Sustainable Fashion at London College of Fashion and we are conductin…

Started by Anna Fitzpatrick

0 May 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service