All Discussions Tagged 'manufacturers' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improve Product Offerings with Oasis Bottoms, One of the Top Women's Jeans Manufacturers

Looking for jeans in every wash and fit? Make your way to Oasis Bottoms, one of the largest and globally distinguished women's jeans manufa…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

1 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Peyton Chris

Satiate Wholesale Requirements of Custom Jackets from Alanic

Alanic has all the latest trends in women's and men's jackets. This leading jackets manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor specializes in…

Started by Mike Barney

1 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Aidan Roberts

Oasis Leather is the Prime Destination for Wholesale Leather Products

Oasis Leather specializes in designing, manufacturing and distributing custom leather products to retailers, corporate and wholesale custo…

Started by Oasis Lather

0 Sep 7, 2015

Flaunt your trove with trendy leather leggings from Oasis Bottoms

Guess who wouldn't mind if ladies sport faux leather leggings anymore? The cat women, of course! Well, on a serious note though, over the y…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Sep 3, 2015

Check Out Who is Beating all the Fitness Clothing Manufacturers in the World!

Alanic Global is a reputed name among the fitness clothing manufacturers in USA. With their large selection of fitness apparels for both me…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Aug 28, 2015

Buy Spiffy Women's Shorts in Bulk from Oasis Bottoms, Top Manufacturer

Buy Spiffy Women's Shorts in Bulk from Oasis Bottoms, Top Manufacturer This season let the mercury rise even higher with trendy, attention-…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Aug 27, 2015

Searching Sublimation Clothing Manufacturers? Alanic Global is the Best

Need superior quality sublimation clothing in bulk? Alanic Global has the finest and widest collection of custom-made sublimation clothing…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Aug 26, 2015

Off-cuts of sweatshirt fleece from manufacturers Wanted!

Dear Manufacturers Worldwide, I am looking for factories who throw away a lot of sweatshirt fleece, perhaps if someone makes an order and…

Started by Emma Bell

0 Aug 20, 2014

Looking for Manufacturers in the EU to make recycled organic hoodies that are ethically certified at reasonable price

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Manufacturers in the UK or EU that are Fair Wear certified (or similar) and use organic cotton and recycle…

Started by Emma Bell

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by HempTailor

India

Hello all, I am looking to source various organic fabrics and manufacturers in India. I am in the process of creating a collection of t-shi…

Started by Joe vine

0 Apr 30, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service