All Discussions Tagged 'leather' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oasis Leather is the Prime Destination for Wholesale Leather Products

Oasis Leather specializes in designing, manufacturing and distributing custom leather products to retailers, corporate and wholesale custo…

Started by Oasis Lather

0 Sep 7, 2015

Flaunt your trove with trendy leather leggings from Oasis Bottoms

Guess who wouldn't mind if ladies sport faux leather leggings anymore? The cat women, of course! Well, on a serious note though, over the y…

Started by Oasis Bottoms

0 Sep 3, 2015

Recycled Tuna Leather - Khogy

Hello world! At Khogy we make beautiful hand made shoes & bags from discarded Tuna skins. Check us out! www.khogy.com We recently finis…

Started by Khogy

0 Nov 19, 2013

My Green Bag- who the jute are you?

Hey guys and girls! I am just writing to say hello, and introduce our small handbag company My Green Bag. Says it all in the title doesn't…

Started by Ashleigh Mayes

0 Feb 5, 2013

Looking to employ someone to make leather accessory samples.

Hello, We are looking for someone who can make some leather accessory samples for our small, new business. They will need access to their o…

Started by Aimée LeCouteur

0 Sep 16, 2011

Creating leather embellishments

We need to create some leather embellishments for our tops. Does anyone know of any machinists that can help with this? Many thanks, Hayley

Started by Eco Boutique

6 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Eco Boutique

Animal Welfare in Fashion - your help needed!

As part of my MA in Ethical Fashion I am studying how animal welfare is viewed by those both within and outside of the fashion industry.  I…

Started by Catherine Courtauld

0 May 5, 2010

Eco-friendly faux leather

Hi there - I'm looking for eco-friendly faux/fake leather of a really high quality but can't find anything anywhere! Would super appreciate…

Started by Catherine Courtauld

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Catherine Courtauld

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service