All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER AT THE GLAM SHOW FOR EJF

The Environmental Justice Foundation [EJF] - a small human rights and environmental charity - are looking for volunteers to help at the up…

Started by Environmental Justice Foundation

0 Oct 23, 2009

Resources and Fashion

Don't miss out on the workshop "Consuming Fashion" at the International Youth for Fair Trade Conference at Coventry University, 30Oct-1Nov.…

Started by Youth for Fair Trade

0 Oct 13, 2009

The Future for Ethical Fashion

Hi there, I would really really appreciate it if you could take some time to answer my questionnaire on ethical fashion, it should take no…

Started by Chelsea

7 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sej Patel

Marketing my Ethical Fashion in the USA

Hello everyone. I have sold quite a lot of jewelry online to retail customers in America. I am trying to find a USA ethical fashion store d…

Started by Kirstie MacLean @ Mzuribeads

0 Sep 24, 2009

EFF India Correspondent- Sarah Murphy. BLOG 6

ACP: Association of Craft Producers Nepal In the last blog I visited the small weaving co-operative of Dhankuta Women’s Handicrafts in K…

Started by Spotlight on Sourcing

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Aoife Twomey

Glasgow fashion Show at Che Camilles

Hello, I am organising a fashion show for mid Novemeber at Che Camillies Independent design boutique in the city centre of Glasgow. The sho…

Started by Kirstie MacLean @ Mzuribeads

0 Sep 18, 2009

How much reuse is on your wardrobe?

As designers and ethical fashion we are very conscious of the environmental impact of our clothing. weallreuse is interested in what you yo…

Started by Lucy Wills

0 Sep 10, 2009

NETWORK THEME: AFRICA

Make sure you keep updated on regular posts for this months network theme: AFRICA Learn about innovative companies who are supporting comm…

Started by Spotlight on Sourcing

0 Aug 5, 2009

10m Black Bamboo Velour Jersey available

Is anyone interested in 10m of Black Bamboo Velour jersey? We recently bought it from www.bamboofabricstore.com.au in Australia but we've t…

Started by lilia yip

0 Aug 5, 2009

Ethical Fashion and Sustainable Fashion- is there a difference?

I am writing my dissertation and i don't know whether to use the term ethical fashion or sustainable fashion and i don't want to use both t…

Started by Chelsea

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Chelsea

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service