All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fashion awards show looking for your eco collection to compete!

We are on the lookout for the next big emerging eco fashion designer to take part in our Summer 2013 awards show. Has your collection got w…

Started by Sarah Richards

0 Jun 1, 2013

Hello!

My name is Matias - I am new on EFF.So I would like to introduce myself as a supplier for ORGANIC SILK FABRIC. and non-violent silk fabric.…

Started by Dr. Matias Langer

0 May 13, 2013

Fashion Blogger's Sustainable Outfit Competition

Hi I am running a sustainable outfit competition through my sustainable fashion website style-is.co.uk with a prize of £100 of shoes vouche…

Started by Posh-swaps

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jelena Tosic

The LA Fashion magazine Fashion, Beauty Los Angeles Style Shopping

The Los Angeles Fashion is the leading fashion source of the west coast that offers fashion inspiration, connect stylish people, provide fa…

Started by Roni R.

0 Mar 23, 2013

Looking for Regional Representatives for a brand new boutique fashion programme based in Moshi, Tanzania.

The name is Kauli, a boutique fashion programme developed into a social enterprise.  Our model interacts with the wide array of social, en…

Started by Andreas Ostrovsky

0 Feb 22, 2013

Digital Catwalk Show - Izmaylova

Dear EthicalFashion Forum community, from the Izmaylova team we would like to invite you to   WATCH OUR AW13 RUNWAY ONLINE!   On February 1…

Started by Antonina Izmaylova

0 Feb 8, 2013

My Green Bag- who the jute are you?

Hey guys and girls! I am just writing to say hello, and introduce our small handbag company My Green Bag. Says it all in the title doesn't…

Started by Ashleigh Mayes

0 Feb 5, 2013

Ethical Fashion Market Report for my dissertation research

Hello, My name is Allegra Ghiloni and I am currently writing my dissertation about the future of the ethical fashion market and what facto…

Started by Allegra Ghiloni

0 Jan 29, 2013

Need help? We are fashion accessory supplier

Hi everyone, My name is Meghan and I come from Taiwan. I was a fashion business student in master degree last year in UK, doing a research…

Started by Meghan Liao

0 Jan 15, 2013

Tell us your stories, promote your fair trade apparel supply and production businesses!

Donate Design has a new blog to tell the stories of communities producing textile, apparel, jewelry and accessory supplies and manufacturin…

Started by Bel Esprit

7 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by NyThreadTrend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service