All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help,I need sponsors for an upcoming show

I have been accepted to show at Fashion Week Brooklyn and I need to find sponsors.Has anyone been down this road?Any suggestions?

Started by Delight Worthyn

0 Jun 14, 2014

Recycled Tuna Leather - Khogy

Hello world! At Khogy we make beautiful hand made shoes & bags from discarded Tuna skins. Check us out! www.khogy.com We recently finis…

Started by Khogy

0 Nov 19, 2013

Calling all Fashion designers

We are on the lookout for the next big emerging eco fashion designer to take part in our Summer 2013 awards show. Has your collection got w…

Started by Sarah Richards

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Parker

Talking silk

The 3rd edition of our Green This Season magazine has just been released. http://greenthisseason.com/pages/magazine  Great fun collaboratin…

Started by Donna Darthuizen

0 Jul 8, 2013

LOOKING FOR HIGHEND ECO FASHION DESIGNERS - Extended deadline Monday 1st July

As entries have been coming in to take part in the "Sponsor Me Awards"The quality and standard of eco fashion designers has so far been gre…

0 Jun 29, 2013

Ethical Consumption!

Hi peeps! It would mean the world to me if you could answer a quick survey as I'm writing my dissertation on Ethical consumption!  Just pre…

Started by Penelope Mehlum

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Daisy Beckham

Is your collection ready to compete?

Sponsor Me Awards show is in honor of eco fashion designers and offers designers a free and real opportunity to get involved to compete…

0 Jun 17, 2013

AS the closing date draws near..

Sponsor Me Awards are looking for Eco fashion designers that want to showcase and compete for a number of exceptional prizes to boost your…

0 Jun 17, 2013

Calling all fashion designers

We are searching for the next big Eco Fashion Designer to compete in summer catwalk awards show. Does your collection have what it takes to…

0 Jun 6, 2013

Eco Fashion designers needed for London Awards Show

We are on the lookout for the next big emerging eco fashion designer to take part in our Summer 2013 awards show. Has your collection got w…

0 Jun 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service