All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustainable textiles and materials in Asia

We at ULTRA are looking to develop a sustainable collection and have been searching for recycled PET fabrics, Tencel etc to buy in smaller…

Started by Chanela Jamidah Ibrahim

0 May 31, 2010

Fun Eco Fashion, Eco Aware Video.

What would happen if we added a little more Green? Please take a look at my fun video about how brightening surroundings that are usually…

Started by James McAloon

0 Apr 12, 2010

A personal style survey: What style type are you?

HiI have created a short survey on surveymonkey and would really appreciate if you took a little time to complete it. If you have even more…

Started by Sarah Buerger

5 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Sarah Buerger

UKAWARE this year - Something for the ladies!! Come and exhibit with daisygreenmagazine.co.uk

Ok, UKAWARE is known as a great green ethical exhibition but aimed at boys right?Well, this year we are trying to change things. We are hos…

Started by Nicola Alexander

0 Mar 3, 2010

Who can help us improve our services?

Hi everyone! We have decided to create a short and easy (if not even fun!) survey to understand how to tailor our products to the needs of…

Started by Silvia Pellegrino

0 Feb 15, 2010

Online ethical fashion magazines

Hi, Two things, firstly I am looking to freelance for any online fashion magazines for free. I will soon be graduating from my MA Internati…

Started by Cindy Yau

5 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Bryony @Ethical Consumer mag

questions about eco-sustainable fashion

Hello everyone! I am doing a research on eco-sustainable fashion for my thesis at Italian University, so if you could please answer to this…

Started by nenad

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Mai-Linh Pham

Looking for Sustainable Fashion Community in Mumbai, India

Looking for the Sustainable Fashion Community in Mumbai, India. The Uniform Project plans on throwing an event while we are there to promot…

Started by Eliza Starbuck

9 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Dhirendra Singh

Eco-Fashion Questionaire

Eco-Fashion Aims & Overview I am currently writing a report on eco-fashion, and collecting lots of peoples opinons about the subject,…

Started by Samantha Walford

0 Nov 12, 2009

TAKE PART IN THE GREAT LONDON TO PARIS FASHION CYCLE 2010

EJF are calling all adventure seeking style-savvy volunteers to embark on "The Great Fashion Cycle" from London to Paris in aid of our work…

Started by Environmental Justice Foundation

0 Oct 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ethical Fashion Forum.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service